We are seeking a Process Specialist to join the Access Network team with the Project Support Office department. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to analyzing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated in support of increasing delivery output of telecom infrastructure programs.
What you will be doing:
• Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
• Conduct interviews with employees to know how their processes work
• Carry out analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
• Identify issues and risks
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for delivery of telecom technologies
• Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
• Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and provide recommendations geared at increasing productivity
• Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes is achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed-upon service levels
• Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
• Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
• Analyze and document requirements from business SMEs and Managers, ensuring future state process design meets standard criteria
• Previous working experience as a Process Specialist
• Post secondary education, preferably in a Telecommunication, Computer Science, Project, or Business Management.
• Have a proficiency with one or more process methodologies (6 Sigma, Kaizen or ITIL)
• High level of energy and strong passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience.
• Clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
• An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to illustrate a business process from a workflow diagram
• An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• Critical thinker & creative problem solver
• Experience successfully influencing people and cross functional teams
• Creativity, flexibility, and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Great attention to detail.