Pega UI Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, ON
Group: Sales Systems
UI Developer who has expertise with the Pega UI Kit – version 7 and up.
The Pega UI Specialist will:
• Optimize the existing skin hierarchy based on Pega UI Best Practices
• Modify skin formats based on the existing Style Guide and modify new patterns as required.
• Create layouts and sections to develop page templates, e.g., “Simple Form” or “Multi-page grid” so that other UI Developers can use as them as the basis for new features.
• Define grids and breakpoints for optimal viewing.
• Act as the expert for any Pega UI-related questions from stakeholders, such as “Will using custom .css for radio buttons break the UI when we upgrade to the next version?”
• Potentially, assist in transitioning the UI from the planned upgrade from version 7.3 to version 7.4
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills to assist in coaching Pega and potentially set up governance going forward. Previous experience working with financial institutions is a definite plus.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills: Pega developer 5 years of experience
1) 3+ years of Pega development
2) UI/UX development for past 3 + years
3) nice to have: FI/Bank, agile
Additional notes: The ideal candidate will hit the ground running to do the templates, all the schemes that the developers will use. Need at least 7.0 and up in Pega