Location Address: WFH (Toronto)
Contract Duration: 6-month contract
Business Group: Supports the domestic Bank by providing information about investment products available to the bank. Support functional areas such as Retail Deposits and Asset Management. Involved in a large number of projects each year ranging in complexity from low to high. Looking for a strong candidate who is an expert in Pega technology and is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. The candidate will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a high-performance agile environment with a good chance of extension and long-lasting growth within the bank
– Continuously develop efficient applications to meet business objectives by analyzing user requirements, providing technical designs, developing work-plans, scheduling technical resources, monitoring progress, and developing/maintaining programs according to industry standards.
– Ensure software, programs and applications developed and/or configured to meet high availability, integrity, and reliability requirements.
– Maintain existing systems, develop enhancements and solutions for business systems, establishing and executing system test procedures, developing implementation plans, developing the required program and system documentation, and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as required.
Qualification of Must Have Skills:
1, Experience with Pega 7.x or Pega 8 applications.
2. Certifications Required: PEGA CSSA, PEGA CSA
3. 5+ Years of relevant experience as a Pega developer
Soft Skill Must have Skills:
4. A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
5. Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate. You will be communicating with the Business side.
6. Play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module
7. Willingness to go the extra mile. Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly.
8. Technically savvy individual with exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers.
– Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineer or related