One of Nexus Group's clients is in need of an Intermediate Pega Developer who will work closely with all team members on a suite of Pega applications used across the trade lifecycle. A hands on developer that is involved in all aspects of the SDLC. The position demands a highly technical innovator, strong belief in continuous learning and growing as an individual contributor, and able to communicate clearly and easily with any stakeholder or team member. A successful candidate will value SOLID design principles, CI/CD/DevOps/cloud deployment concepts (Azure, Google, private), and agile application lifecycle management (ALM).
Join our exciting team of motivated Pega developers that are committed to delivering workflow solutions faster and better!
- Maintain, support, and enhance existing applications according to specifications with a high degree of quality.
- Proactively identify gaps and contribute to root-cause analysis (RCA) and permanent corrective action (PCA) of production issues.
- Perform coding, unit testing, integration testing, debugging, documenting and supports the code implementation process and scripts.
- Coordinate efforts with various business, technology, and infrastructure teams throughout the organization, to ensure the satisfaction of our stakeholders.
- Design solutions that align to the organizations strategic objectives and enterprise architecture standards.
- Provide production support on applications with on-call responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with all team and business units.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and have a “Team First” attitude.
- Ability prioritize effectively, managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Oracle and Unix development
- 1+ year of experience with Pega development
- Capability to rapidly learn new technologies and quickly adapt to change.
- Strong commitment to delivering quality first.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Development experience in Capital Markets an asset.