Typical Day in Role:
Manages Organizational Change
• Supports the Senior Managers, with the roll-out of new processes and practices for execution of records inventories and management of physical and digital records including communications and training of key resources within the business.
• Establishes relationships with key stakeholders within the business & 3rd parties to assist with the execution of a records inventory and the effective management of physical and digital records.
• Supports the Records Inventory Team to capture and record key information about records identified through the records inventory process. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information captured within the records inventory.
• Supports the Records Inventory Team & the Records Management Team, to document the project plan, timelines, and schedule for conducting record inventories and introduction of new processes for management of paper records within GWM locations.
• Works with the Records Inventory Team & the Records Management team, to provide status reporting to track the progress and completion of records inventories and to track the progress of GWM locations RE disposition of paper records within the business in alignment with our RIM policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Supports the annual destruction process for paper records at Iron Mountain for all GWM Business Units
• Responsible for the management of the GWM RIM teams Group email account
• Identifies risks and escalates identified issues where appropriate to the Senior Managers Records and Information Management for review.
• Effectively manages the interests and input of all stakeholders and builds a collaborative working relationship across GWM and Enterprise.
Supporting Strategy and Policy
• Supports the development and updating of GWM RIM specific procedures
Supporting Other Projects as Required
• Responsible for supporting other prioritized GWM RIM initiatives as required
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1-3 years’ experience working on projects involving implementation of new processes that involve organizational change
2) Experience acting in a support role to capture and record information obtained from key stakeholders during facilitated working sessions
3) Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
1) Knowledge of financial regulations applicable to the Wealth Management Businesses (e.g., MFDA, IIROC, OSC, etc.)
2) Experience in the records and information management field
Soft Skills Required:
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for interacting effectively with GWM stakeholders
•Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
•Undergraduate degree required