We are looking for two Payroll Administrators that will be supporting the Payroll Team Lead on issues of overpayments. Once the Team Lead identifies the overpayment, the Payroll Admin will do a deeper dive into calculating the overpayments.
– Intermediate Excel skills
– Strong MS Word experience
– Experience with MS Access database is a HUGE asset
– Experience with an HR System (HCM preferred, or Kronos) or any other time and attendance system.
– Strong communication skills
• 6+ months of HRMS/HRIS processing experience in a high volume operation.
• Experience in the HCM outsourcing or consulting industry preferred
• Requires a understanding of HRSS back-office
• Ability to resolve employee issues and provide superior customer service to business partners
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, technically and effectively with business partners
• Experience working in a case management system is preferred
• Skilled at working within a Workflow Management Tool and related reports preferred.
• Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• High school or equivalent work experience required
• Experience handling complex employee relationship issues.
• Experience in change management within complex organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and achieve set goals and objectives
• Calculation and processing overpayments
• Identify updates required to T4's/RL1's
• Escalates issues of processes/procedures as appropriate
• Adheres to internal and external audit requirements
• Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality
• Analysis of ad hoc reports for accuracy
• Helps identify and implement ideas for improving processes/tasks/activities
• Maintain SOP documentation and processes
• Additional duties as required