Job Title: Oracle eBS Programmer/Developer – Level 3
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 4 months
Our public sector client is looking for an Oracle eBS Programmer/Developer – Level 3 with a blend of technical and functional expertise primarily on Oracle e-Business Suite (eBS). The resource with assist the FCMS team with assessing and documenting the path and plan for our eBS upgrade from 12.1 to 12.2.10. Must have prior experience in leading multiple eBS upgrades to 12.2.x from 12.1 and additional knowledge in other applications such as Siebel, BIP, OPA or BPM would be an asset.
eBS Technical Resource with a blend of technical and functional expertise primarily on Oracle e-Business Suite (eBS). The resource would assist the FCMS team with assessing and documenting the path and plan for our eBS upgrade from 12.1 to 12.2.10 both from a functional and technical vantage point. Leveraging their prior experience in leading multiple eBS upgrades to 12.2.x from 12.1 would provide technical expertise and knowledge to assess and plan the step and custom code and component that need to be refactored for a smooth upgrade and migration to eBS 12.2.10.
- Report(s) on what has been changed in 12.2.x compared to existing as it relates to FCMS implementation of eBS. Arrange team meetings and prepare presentations to stakeholders. Documentation on the process from beginning to end. Support and provide subject matter expertise for eBS and the upgrade.
- Source code(s) and executable(s), of refactored objects, properly check-in and ready to be deployed. Support the installation and configuring of eBS 12.2 on the Sandbox. Support CI/CD development for the eBS Upgrade.
- Complete unit testing and document unit test results to confirm code ready for QA & Integration Testing with respect to the any remediation steps that where executed. Validate eBS 12.2 Sandbox installation (POC).
- Development of documentation, guides and materials as part of a review and continuous knowledge transfer of working session to other Cluster staff through out the engagement.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
• Experience in programming and analysis at the specified experience level
• Ability to collaborate with IT Professionals throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
• Experience in design, code, test, debug and document of application and customizations
• Experience in the use of object and/or third generation language development tools
• Experience in eBS, XML, JAVA, Java-Script, YAML, SQL and PL SQL.
• Experience and knowledge of Agile Methodologies and using Jira
• Experience and knowledge in deployment automation, Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline develpment
• Experience in application design, latest design patters, deployment and troubleshooting
• Experience with relational and hierarchical database technologies
• Experience in the use of information retrieval packages using query languages
• Experience with one or more communications protocols
• Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
• Experience eliciting and documenting information from diverse business area stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
• Knowledge and experience with Siebel, BIP and BPM (IBM).
• Knowledge and experience in rapid application development (RAD) methodologies
• Experience and Knowledge of eBS Admin and configuration
• Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
• Ability to provide user and system documentation as required