Job Posting Title: Operations Support Specialist – Level 2
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 months
Our public sector client is looking for an Operations Support Specialist – Level 2 to support the delivery of business and technology tools to the community care sectors to support sector back office functions and data submissions to the Ministry.
Operations Support Specialist, Level 2 – provides daily ongoing phone and email ticket support on multiple applications, responding to urgent, unscheduled support requests with a high level of time sensitivity, also providing support for end user account creation, updates/changes and deletions, as well as client communications.
- Provide daily ongoing first point of contact support to clients by phone and through the Footprint ticketing system or other mechanism;
- Prioritize regularly scheduled support activities along with urgent, often unscheduled support requests with a high level of responsiveness and time sensitivity.
- Liaise between users and other team members including Database Administrators (DBA’s), System Administrators, Network Administrators, Privacy and Security Specialists, and Software Subject Matter Experts;
- Triage Footprints tickets to Subject Matter experts for resolution;
- Ensure all tickets are accurately categorized for reporting purposes;
- Assist with distribution of client application communications interfacing with Business Subject Matter Experts;
- Identify application defects and assist in trouble shooting root cause; and
- Follow all established Service Management process and identify opportunities for improvement.
Must have Knowledge & Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Great Plains 2016
- Quadrant Workforce
- BSSI Health Financial Management module (HFM)
- AD account creation
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Technical Skills – 35%
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support at Tier 1 and 2 levels
- Technical certifications: A+, ITIL Foundation Certification, or equivalent ITIL experience
- Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux servers and operating systems, and technology infrastructure
- Experience resolving technical issues related to Orion Technology Solutions (IAR)
Service Management Experience – 20%
- Knowledge of Service Management Processes with 2+ years experience in supporting remote clients.
Management and Communication Skills – 10%
- Proven track record for building strong working relationships
- Strong interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy to ensure client needs are managed effectively
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
- A motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines
Public Sector Experience – 5%
- 2+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry, specifically in maintaining and supporting systems such as Clinical Assessment tools, that contain personal health information
- General knowledge and understanding of Clinical Assessment and IAR applications
- Knowledge of personal health information protection legislative requirements and how they apply to developing and maintaining healthcare systems containing personal health information