Typical Day in Role:
– Ensures timely confirmation of trades by tracking unmatched transactions across the unit & proactively analyzing/addressing root causes.
– Provides insight and support to management during planning, organizing and successful implementation of projects affecting the unit’s operations.
– Supports management efforts to execute a robust training schedule and assign workstation responsibilities fairly.
– Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls.
1) 5+ years of experience in a Operations Lead role, preferably in a technology environment.
2) Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
3) Experience with Agile methodologies and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
4) Prior experience with Data Flow and Manipulation
5) Strong Excel experience
Nice to Have:
– Experience with Xceptor data automation platform
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.