Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 09/08/2021 to 04/29/2022 – 6-9 months + possibly extension if additional work
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Team is supporting fee-based team in wealth management. Currently working on a regulatory project which is confidential in nature.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Candidate will gain exposure to various types of duties and additional projects if need arises within department – possible extension.
Typical Day in Role:
• Provide administrative support for all fee-based Programs (PPlus, MPP, iPartner, Summit, Pinnacle, SIP and International account)
• Generate, amend and post the quarterly billing runs for each Program
• Quarterly Billings/Processing and Inquiries
• Post monthly interim commission pay outs / Interim payout issues
• Process early exits, cancel and amendment of fees
• Monthly balancing of control accounts (PPlus/MPP/iPartner/International accounts)/GL Leadsheet
• Identify potential and actual concerns, conduct necessary follow-up inquiries, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are executed in a timely manner while ensuring adherence to the policy and procedures.
• Data Management and report tracking related to non-permitted transactions in fee-based accounts.
• Effectively track details of all non-permitted transactions in fee-based accounts and provide analytic data indicating trends.
• Monitor/Reconcile Security classification in fee calc system.
• Assist the Manager with projects related to audit, regulatory or business initiatives, including ad-hoc supervision, analysis and project in relation to fee-based accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Must Have Skills:
1) 3-5 years’ Customer focused experience, providing a superior client experience for all clients and Advisors
2) Familiarity with a variety of enterprise system technologies (e.g. web-based, mainframe, AS/400, relational databases); experience with Broadridge, PureFacts, Salesforce, Fee Calculator, Charles River, or other securities brokerage applications would be an asset.
3) Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
4) Strong developed multi-tasking skills are essential, exceptional time/priority management, detail oriented ?
5) Experience with performing day-to-day activities related to Fee Based Asset Programs by ensuring that all administrative tools (applications, WealthNet, etc.) are kept current.
6) A broad knowledge of investment products and the procedures related to securities settlement
-Wealth management background important in an operations department
– Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset
1) Individually motivated, strong relationship building skills
2) Excellent communication skills
3) Ability to work under pressure and produce deliverables that reflect high standards
Degrees or certifications:
-University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
o Preference given to candidates with strong knowledge and experience within retail wealth management (particularly full-service advisory and/or self-directed investing)
-Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset