Position Title: Bilingual Offline Support Representative
Aug 2018 to Feb 2019
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for a Fallout Support Agent. This team works on porting fallouts. When a customer is moving their phone number from another carrier, 92% of these requests flow through without issue, the other 8% fallout and need additional support. This support could include outbound communication with the customer to modify information, or taking inbound calls from customers to address the issue.
What we’re looking for:
– 1-2 yrs of call center experience
– MANDATORY Fluently bilingual in French/English
– Must be able to work shifts – this team works 7 days a week. Must be available to work days/evenings/weekends