- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, …etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time; Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards; and Project Management designation an asset but not required.
- This role will require somebody who can lead and coordinate both technical subject matter expert teams as well as their business unit counterparts, somebody who has extensive experience performing analysis and process design of complex solutions, as well as having the ability to manage requirements inputs and implementation support.
- Telco industry experience in Field Services Operations and familiarity of dispatch and calendaring solutions would be an advantage