Typical Day in Role:
• Work with a senior team member to plan for the migration.
• Prepare document based on the project’s progress for review board
• Analyzing existing network
• Test and validate the new software and hardware through PoC, troubleshooting issues when required
• Implement the changes on the production system adhere to the Bank’s change management process (work may be done outside of regular business hour based on need).
• Assess the requirement and provide the system sizing, create the BoM, place the purchase order.
• Support the migration of sites transitioning from the outdated router model to the new system
• Install upgraded Config Cisco routers
• Understand/Manage data devices including routers, switches, and firewall
• Implement the network and ensure firewall is compliant with company standards
• Develop the operation document for end user provisioning
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 8+ years of experience required Network/Engineering design and deployment related in a medium to large enterprise network.
2) Cisco Certified Network Professional in voice or above with 5+ year work experience.
3) 5+ years of hands on experience on Cisco CUCM, Cisco Emergency Responder/E911, Expressway, Jabber MRA, WebEx client
4) Strong knowledge on SIP protocol RFC standards, 5+ years of hands on experience on Oracle SBC and EOM product line.
5) 5+ years of experience on SSO (Single Sign On) and LDAP/Azure AD integration
6) Ability to provide business analysis and financial cost analysis.
Nice to Have Skills:
• CCIE certification a plus
• Knowledge on compliance/regulatory requirements
• Azure Cloud/AWS Cloud experience
• Telecom billing/invoicing and inventory (such as CMDB)
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
• Good time management and organizational skills to effectively manage high scale project
• Problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field