Job Title: Network Analyst – VPN Network
Location: WFH (once on site – Scarborough)
Contract Length: 6 months
Our large financial client is seeking a Network Analyst for the VPN network project which will enforce Force Connect for a subset of users. The candidate will work with a project team to execute the various installs/upgrades/migrations of multiple users.
As part of the project there will be the need to perform firewall implementation on various platforms such as Cisco FTD via FMC and Fortinet via FMG. The individual will also need to have strong troubleshooting skills to investigate any issues that may arise.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain global experience and work with multiple teams, while having the opportunity to extend their reach to a large enterprise environment.
Typical Day in Role:
– Verify configuration and migration steps via change documents.
– Adjust plan to meet production deployment needs.
– Communicate and collaborate with Project Manager, technical resources and clients to co-ordinate migration timelines, test and validation procedures, scheduling etc.
– Design and build technical solutions for any encountered problem in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
– Operate and configure network equipment (Firewalls, LoadBalancers, Switches etc.)
– Migration of firewall rules and configuration from one platform to another.
– Validation of configuration and firewall rules.
– Deployment of defined standards, best practices and guidelines.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1) 3+ years of hands-on experience with Cisco ASA AnyConnect VPN deployments and troubleshooting DART files.
2) 2+ years of hands-on experience with F5 load balancing.
3) 2+ years of hands-on experience with Cisco FTD, Cisco FMC and Cisco ASA
4) 2+ years of hands-on experience with Fortinet FortiGate, FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering