Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Summary: The main function of a Network Analyst is to determine user requirements and design specifications for computer networks. A typical network engineer is responsible for planning and implementing network upgrades.
• Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands
• Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs
• Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs or upgrades
• Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems
• Determine specific network hardware or software requirements such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas Develop and implement solutions for network problems
• You possess superior problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve work issues with the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• You have strong communication (verbal/written) and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors.
• You possess a strong core foundation experience in fundamental network technologies and protocols.
Qualifications of Must have skills for the Network Analyst:
1. Required 7+ years experience with Network/systems administration
2. You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience in supporting, deploying and interconnecting various network technologies at an enterprise scale.
3. You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience with various Cisco, Fortinet, F5, Infoblox technologies at an enterprise level capacity
4. You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience with Cisco Routing and Switching: Nexus N9K/N7K/N5K/N2K Solutions, Cisco ISR and ASR Routers, Catalyst N9K
5. You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience Cisco Security/VPN, ASA/FTD Firewalls, Cisco FMC
6. You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience Fortinet, FortiGate Firewalls, Forti Manager/Collector/Analyzer, F5 LTM/GTM
7. You have hands on technical working experience with Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX or similar software defined technologies.
Nice to Have:
1. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a plus
2. Cisco Routing and Switching (Arista nice to have)
3. Experience with Infoblox DNS/DHCP and IPAM
Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Networking Technology or related field.