Job Title: Network Analyst
Location: Downtown Toronto
Hours: 830am-430pm (Maintenance window will be on Saturday nights from 11:30 pm – 6:00 am)
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Global Technology Services' Data Centre Network Services team is seeking a Network Specialist to serve as a direct resource assigned to execute upon specific deliverables towards the installation/configuration of Capital equipment. The team is very technical and will be working primarily within their own team (analysts, technical lead, and Project Manager). This group supports multiple lines of business within the bank.
Typical Day in Role
• Responsible for the planning, configurations, and implementations related to Data Centre network device replacements.
• Attend project meetings, participate in planning, test lab activities, co-ordinate with IBM and internal BNS teams, create implementation checklists, co-ordinate and execute implementations.
• Performance of daily operational duties to back fill Canadian Network Services resources.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. Cisco Products (8+ years experience with Cisco ACE, Cisco CSS, Cisco ASA Firewalls)
2. Network Security (8+ years experience with Bluecoat Proxy)
3. Load Balancing (8+ years experience with F5 LB, F5)
4. Expertise in third party and internet gateway environment
5. Data Center/Enterprise environment (5+ years)
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)