Typical Day in the Role:
The main function of this role is to document, plan and implement security remediations for vulnerabilities detected in network devices and services, as well as provide assistance to troubleshoot issues related to network services.
- Document and plan the remediations to the identified security vulnerabilities for network devices and services.
- Implement the corresponding remediations based on the bank’s change management process.
- Troubleshoot incidents related to network services (LAN, WAN, firewall, load balancing, monitoring tools).
- Participating in network/systems operations, monitoring, design or implementation.
1 – 5+ years working on network operations or senior network analyst work experience with proven ability to manage within a time sensitive environment.
2 – Operating knowledge of all aspects of network environments/components (Routing, Switching, Firewall, Data Center Networking technologies, SDN, WAN technologies, VPN, Wifi, etc).
3 – Excellent knowledge of Load-Balancers and WAN platforms, such as F5 and Riverbed.
4 – Working knowledge of network tools for troubleshooting network-related problems, and monitoring LAN/WAN capacity, performance, security and availability.
5 – Expertise in securing fundamental networking protocols: HTTP, TCP, TLS, IPSEC, 802.1x.
6 – Knowledge and experience in Service Management (Event Management, Incident management,
7 – Knowledge, CMDB/Asset Management, Change Management).
Nice to have:
1 – Prior Financial Institution experience
2 – Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a plus
– Excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex activities.
1- CCNA Technical designation is required
2- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field.