Job Title: .Net Programmer/Developer – Level 3
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 months
Development skills and experience in Microsoft .NET framework, MS SQL database, Azure, Dev Ops, documentation, testing and QA.
Experienced developer with extensive .NET development skills including VB.Net and C#, SQL database design and skills. Working in a team environment with TFS/Dev Ops experience.
- 6+ years of experience with programming and developing in .NET (hands-on)
- Experience with Windows Server, Microsoft SQL environment
- Experience building applications using MS .NET elements such as Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Framework, MS Sync Framework, Web Client Software Factory, MS Web Services and Entity Framework
- Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Dev Ops, Cloud development and Enterprise Library
- Experience in Service oriented architecture, object-oriented design, user interface development.
- Design, develop and consume Web Services and Web API
- Working with Use Cases, Class diagrams, component diagrams, state diagram etc.
- Experience with Data Migration.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Experience coding and implementing SQL procedures, scripts, T-SQL and Object definitions for SQL Server
- Experience with Oracle RDMS and Web Servers
- Experience with relational and hierarchical database technologies
- Experience in the use of information retrieval packages using SQL (Stored procedures, triggers, functions)
- Experience with one or more communications protocols
- Experience with middleware and gateways