Job Title – Middleware SME
Duration : 1 year
Extension : Yes
Conversion : Yes
Location: – Montreal – QC
The devops specialist resource is integrated in a development and application support team. Our main applications are customer front-end application called MyInsurance (customer self-service application) and the digital insurance quoters where prospects come to get an insurance quote and will hopefully buy it. The devops specialist is supporting the technical aspects of the infrastructure, the deployment and the supportability of the application.
Must Have :
Bilingual (conversational French / Proficient in English
Jboss 2 years
RHEL/Linux 5 years
bash 2 years
python 1 year
dev ops 2 year
Experience in Task Automation 2 year
Middleware Experience 5 years
Nice to have :
Jenkins Pipeline or similar pipeline
• Development and test of blueprints for Cloud deployment
• Support deployment and technical discussion as TS application specialist
• Work with Technology Solution team and the Project manager for the Technology Solution delivery
• Work with IT Solution to engage teams and get the job done
• Act a App owner delegate on infrastructure questions, recommendations and decisions
• Support the test team, on various application servers
• Can help support team on incidents related to Deployment, Server outage, Network issues etc.
• Point of contact from TS team from ITS for networking, servers, web servers configurations
• Assist/support developers troubleshooting efforts of applications in Cloud environments.
• Timely resolution/investigation of deployments and development environments issues.
• Support ITS in acceptance and production environments
• Support the promotion process of blueprints to upper environments.
• Improve TS knowledge and practice around infra questions, promote the devops and improvement culture
• Configuration of Jboss web server and applicative server
• Shell scripting on Linux, Python, Ansible
• Experience on Networking specifically on Load-balancer
• Experience building blueprints on Cloud
• Able to review Application logs on Cloud
• Automate deployment with Jenkins pipeline and other automations