We are looking for a talented, high-energy team member to join our client’s Base marketing group as a Marketing Specialist Contractor, Customer Marketing. If you want to be part of a fast-paced environment that delivers strategic end to end programs, and challenges itself to raise the bar by bringing forward innovative ideas than we’re interested to hear from you.
Information on Division/Hiring Department/Career Opportunity:
The Base Marketing Team develops strategy and manages the implementation of marketing campaigns to deliver optimized revenue and subscriber targets for the Internet, Home Phone and Television portfolios.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, and will work cross-functionally with partners throughout the Residential Services organization including: Pricing and Business Intelligence. We are looking for someone organized and detail-oriented who works well in a fast paced environment, is well versed in the principles of marketing, passionate about learning, and possesses strong problem solving skills.
As the Marketing Specialist Contractor, Customer Marketing, you will be expected to execute on a broad range of projects simultaneously to drive increases in revenue. You will manage weekly projects and updates that contribute to the overall optimization of revenue for the client base.
The right candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, while working with cross-functional teams, as well as analyzing portfolio results to develop recommendations to the marketing team.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Conduct preliminary research on effectiveness for offer strategy and pricing
• Define measures of success and track results accordingly, altering approach as needed
• Present to senior leaders on findings, including oral and written information
• Monitor, analyze, and report weekly results while monitoring the overall performance of the portfolio
• Actively contribute strategically to the overall marketing planning cycle
• Make recommendations on new processes, and initiatives that benefits the team’s performance and projects
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively
• Strong sense of autonomy and initiative
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines within a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
• MS Office skills including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing market environment
• Strong ability to interpret data/findings and recommend insight and action to marketing
• University Degree/College Diploma in marketing or business administration
• 1-3 years experience with marketing program execution
• Bilingual (French & English) is preferred but not necessary
• Knowledge of players in the telecommunications competitive landscape
• Previous experience with marketing