Marketing Specialist x 2
• Drive campaign development focused on bringing Canada Retirement story to life and focus on the key benefits to our sponsors and members
• Support and execute on our member journeys and contact strategies
• Collaborate with and support product marketing managers
• Drive operational efficiency across the Canada Retirement marketing organization
• Employ a strong data and insights discipline to drive marketing strategies and effectiveness
• Drive content development and maintenance, including reviewing existing digital and print content, identifying areas for improvement, researching and creating content, and maintaining consistency across a substantial shelf of material (web properties, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, emails, newsletters, articles, etc.)
• Facilitate legal and compliance approvals and French adaptation through translation partners
• Support the design and build of microsites or landing pages through collaboration with internal digital partners
• Develop campaigns and manage deployments
• Translate industry research and audience insights into actionable marketing strategies
• Execute on production deliverables with hyper focus on accuracy, timelines and process efficiency
• Execute on rebrand project tactics, including stakeholder engagement, creation of project and creative briefs, finalization with compliance, translation, and design
• Develop appropriate communication strategies to support campaigns and initiative tactics
• Contribute to and execute on plans to roll out the digitization of key print collateral
• Collaborate on and communicate project plan and milestones across a variety of stakeholders
• Manage timelines and work effectively with internal resources and external vendors to deliver on time and on budget
• Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance.
• Team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
• Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
• Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
• Plan, organize, and manage initiatives to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
• Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
• Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
• Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in financial services marketing, product management and/or communications and eager to develop knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of Investment products (mutual funds, ETFs)
• Proven project management background with demonstrated ability to deliver with accuracy and timeliness
• Solid PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with strong analytical abilities
• Knowledge of industry-related software and databases (Morningstar Direct/Advisor Workstation) an asset
• Understanding of and interest in digital marketing practices, including social media
• Strong writing and editing ability, with a keen eye for detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects and tactics at any given time
• Developed relationship management skills
• Inspiring commitment, persistence, and curiosity
• Sound business acumen, judgment and decision-making
• Comfortable challenging technical and interpersonal environments
• Bilingualism (English and French both spoken and written) a preferred asset
• Adept strategic thinker
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong consulting skills
• Strong digital and social media skills