Job title: Marketing Manager
Duration: 9 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
This role will support marketing initiatives and efforts promoting our products and services to existing clients, advisors and prospects.
The candidate's work will have a direct impact on how our client service model is positioned in marketing collateral and sales presentations.
This individual will: interact with key stakeholders to ensure our value proposition is present in marketing collateral in order to help drive retention and sales goals; work closely with other departments to ensure Marketing priorities are consistent with the strategic plan and activities match established and agreed to priorities; develop and provide marketing materials to support all product and service sales efforts; support internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts; identify and implement procedures and systems to ensure the Company’s marketing support functions are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs.
Candidates should have strong communication skills and attention to detail. They must demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple projects and be able to reprioritize to meet stakeholder needs.
What will be their day to day responsibilities?
- Lead collateral development in support of new marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the marketing vision and message is present in collateral and materials, including prospecting, sales, and client pieces.
- Manage material development process and relationship with internal creative services team. Make sure all items are on track and being delivered on time.
- Responsible for proofing and quality control of all marketing collateral.
- Manage the relationship with compliance and legal partners to ensure materials maintain a strong marketing message within the framework of our legal and regulatory constraints.
- Work with product management, service teams and sales partners to determine where gaps and overlaps exist in the marketing library to optimize and enhance the collateral portfolio.
- Assist with customer and advisor groups, to identify and test new messages
Who will they report to (title)? Senior Director, Marketing and Sales Support
Will they be directly managing anyone? If so, what titles and how many people? No
What software / hardware / methodologies will they need to have experience with? Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft 360 (OneDrive) a must Skype, SharpPoint, and Yammer a plus
Any certain education required (i.e. computer science degree, business degree, etc.) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, English, or related field
How many years of experience are required? 3-5 • What are your top 3 must-haves? Writing Skills Ability to manage deadlines Project Management
Is there a possibility of extension or moving to FTE? Unknown at this time
Is working from home permitted? Yes, one day a week with manager approval.
Is OT required? No, but may be available at times • How many hours per week are they required to work? 40 hours/week
Why is this position available? (i.e. mat leave) Maternity leave (12 months) back fill for contractor who left after a few weeks
Can you tell us anything specifically about the project(s) the candidate will be working on?
Is parking available? There is currently a waitlist for the company garage. Public pay garages are available near the office
What is the dress code for this department Business Casual • When do you expect to conduct interviews? ASAP .
How long would the interview be for approximately? 60-90 minutes
Is this a behavioral interview, What does the candidate need to come prepared with? Writing and marketing samples
Will they be asked to do any case studies or assessments/testing during or after the interview? There may be a writing test after the interview (take home) • Does your candidate need to be fully bilingual in French and English? English only