Manager of Digital Marketing Journey
The Manager of Digital Marketing Journey Management works collaboratively with marketing teams, business stakeholders, and digital subject matter experts in the planning of end-to-end digital marketing strategy across organic, owned, and paid channels to ensure a seamless customer experience
Typical Day in Role:
A successful candidate will be skilled at building strategic relationships across the organization and have strong communication skills.
• Provides a customer-first strategic approach and oversees the development and execution of end-to-end digital marketing strategy across organic, owned, and paid digital channels for multiple business lines, specifically for a new Loyalty partner.
• Develops high-impact and focused marketing strategies and plans that reinforce brand, value proposition, and drive growth and engagement among participants.
• Oversees the creation of customer journeys that incorporate both quantitative and qualitative research highlighting friction points that have an impact on brand, customer experience and business results.
• Works collaboratively with partners in digital product and business lines to prioritize friction point optimizations.
• Maintains a disciplined analysis of the current business and its competitors to identify opportunities in digital marketing.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
– 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience
– 3-5 years of Account Management experience
– Prior experience creating marketing strategies
– Strong Presentational Skills
Nice to Have Skills:
– Prior experience working with Retail clients and their in store marketing campaigns
– Experience working with 3rd party platforms for advertisement purposes (Social Media)
– Clear and concise communication skills
– Demonstrates proactiveness when addressing issues
Education/Experience: Post Secondary Education