Manager of Data & Analytics Change and Integration
Typical Day in Role:
The Change and Learning Associate / Manager of Data & Analytics Change and Integration, is responsible for supporting the execution of change activities for key multi-year enterprise transformation programs, including but not limited to our Google Cloud Data & Analytics Platform. This mandate includes providing expertise to plan and execute the change interventions and strategies to ensure the executives, people managers, and employees at all levels adopt changes to advance the Bank’s objectives.
• Analyzing change impacts for specific projects and recommending and supporting tactical plans to inform, consult and assist impacted stakeholders
• Organizing regular stakeholder engagements and working closely with teams to develop the data & analytics culture change strategy, deliver on enterprise plans, and review results related to the adoption of standards, processes and tools
• Deliver change management and communications materials in English and ideally also in Spanish (an asset but not mandatory)
• Partnering with key stakeholders to design and deliver talent learning and development programs with a top objective to raise department and enterprise knowledge and maturity in Data & Analytics Platform adoption, including Google Cloud.
• Supporting strategic communication and integration efforts for data & analytics to articulate its value and help businesses across the enterprise be data-driven (e.g. utilize more data & analytics in business decisions and become more self-sufficient). This includes developing and reviewing internal communication content in English and Spanish (Optional), managing event calendars and coordination activities.
• Developing/preparing/supporting dashboards on change initiatives to measure progress and uncover insights
• Execute on the change roadmap for Cloud Transformation and various Customer Insights, Data and Analytics (CID&A) initiatives, implementing the business development initiatives to raise data & analytics awareness, literacy, and usage
• Collaborate with the change management team for Customer Insights, Data and Analytics, developing communications, training, brand awareness and requisite corporate culture change
• Develop standard and reusable materials that the CID&A can leverage for business lines, and corporate function partners, ensuring messaging and branding are consistent and aligned across workstreams
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3+ years’ experience in change and/or project management
2) 1-3+ years’ experience leading training programs
3) 1+ years’ experience with Cloud programs
4) 1-3 years’ demonstrated experience in executing enterprise-wide communications – able to craft communication for a large and executive audience
5) 3+ years’ experience with MS Teams, Confluence, SharePoint (all required)
6) 1-3+ years’ demonstrated experience creating and delivering presentations for executives/leaders
1) Bilingual in Spanish strong asset
2) Power BI experience
3) Prosci, ADKAR certifications
4) PMP/PMI certification
5) Agile project management certification
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills with proven ability to present results and make recommendations to diverse stakeholders, including executives
• Strong curiosity to learn with an adaptive and problem-solving mindset.
• Effective execution skills to ensure the successful delivery/implementation of the change management strategy, Strong project management skills.
• Ability to navigate in a complex matrix environment and engage key stakeholders effectively to achieve change milestones.
• Highly skilled in managing and coordinating training and communication for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Prosci, ADKAR certifications an asset
PMP/PMI certification an asset
Agile project management certification an asset