Manager, Intake/Data Governance
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader bank’s relationships, systems, and knowledge
• As a part of the Enterprise Data Governance team, review intakes submitted by business domains and data initiatives to ensure data risks of the project are understood and the project team is aware of their data management requirements prior to business casing and implementation of initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with the different stakeholders when an intake request is received and review the questionnaire to provide an accurate scoring of the initiative’s data risk
• This is performed based on their input and the remarks provided by the SM
• Serves as a liaison between key stakeholders and the business line Chief Data Office teams for Intake reviews, follow ups and action plans to ensure that data related business requirements clearly defined, communicated, and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
• Act as a subject matter expert and support applicable data governance tools by managing business requirements, represent Enterprise Data Governance in the sprints and conducting business acceptance testing as required
• Develop and maintain user guides to ensure data domains have resources required for intake/engagement reviews
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years of working experience as a Delivery Manager, preferably in a Bank/Financial Insitution.
2. 5+ years of experience working with Data Management.
3. Understanding of data governance leading practices including Data Management policy and standards.
4. Proven experience presenting and working with all levels of line management up to the Executive Management level.
5. Project management skills to handle diverse projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Ability to work independently and solve complex problems through a collaborative style
• Ability to increase operating efficiency and produce high quality technical solutions.
• University or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology required.