Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mississauga, ON (remote for now)
As a member of the Digital Marketing & Sales team, you will help deliver platform business strategies across public-facing digital channels for Insurance products.
In addition to strategy, design, development and maintenance of the various public-facing digital properties, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to increase retention, acquire new clients, build awareness and drive lead generation, resulting in tighter integration of each platform with the appropriate business model.
- Develop and optimize new lead generation capabilities to grow digital sales, increase leads and develop robust, interactive sales tools to show a measurable increase of ROI from digital marketing investment.
- Consult with Client and Marketing Strategies, Product teams and business stakeholders to ensure that website initiatives align with business platform strategies and deliver corresponding solutions to achieve the overall goal.
- Implement the integrated digital marketing strategy for Insurance in alignment with DM&S merchandising approach with focus on client experience and key measurable areas for engagement, acquisition, lead generation and retention.
- Develop new strategies and collaborate to lead strategies and tactics which further revenue growth and cost reduction, ultimately enhancing the online client experience.
- Optimize effective digital marketing campaigns by providing best practice expertise, tracking capabilities, and industry and channel research.
- Lead assigned DM&S initiatives for Insurance within an agile/quick to market environment for rapid development, idea generation and creative strategies to meet business targets with an eye towards integration of data collection, eCRM, behavioral marketing, real-time testing and performance marketing.
- Develop partnerships and align resources to achieve efficiencies; includes working with internal and external partners and DM&S colleagues to achieve a pro-active and dynamic operating environment.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization to drive revenue by increasing the number of qualified visitors to the Insurance digital properties
- Bachelors degree or College diploma in Business/Marketing/Technology
- 5+ years of digital marketing and corporate web design experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of responsive design framework
- Advanced knowledge of internet technologies, usability, accessibility, privacy and rich media; with currency in emerging technologies and platforms
- Experience with Digital Marketing Campaign, Optimization and Digital Analytics/Reporting (GA, Data Studio)
- Experience with financial services industry, including previous experience with technology development
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project and vendor management experience
- Financial services experience with a solid portfolio of successful projects involving TSX / Fortune 500 Companies
- Web standards and guidelines experience