Location Address: Mississauga – 3 first months on site
Contract Duration: 5/10 – 1-year, possible extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Complete annual reviews for commercial clients including renew requests and verify clients security documents.
Project: Contributes to the overall success of the Corporate and Commercial Banking service team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Candidate Value Proposition: Great opportunity to work alongside with Commercial Credits, exposed to different types of commercial credit, security. Opportunity for someone who is looking for a long-term goal, commercial experience is a great way to start.
Typical Day in Role:
-Provides an excellent customer experience by taking responsibility for and ensuring ongoing service,
including updates to the loans, accounts, products and services of existing clients and responding to
inquiries/investigations; thereby adhering to established Operating Performance Commitments (OPCs).
-Responsible for monitoring of accounts and loans to ensure balance and payments are up to date.
-Maintains up-to-date knowledge and understanding of relevant products, processes and policies,
including completing internal training, and reviewing appropriate news items and publications.
-Participates as an active partner, and initiates changes by working with stakeholders and business lines
to resolve issues, remove roadblocks, reduce costs and improve services.
-Responds promptly and effectively to service inquiries, concerns and complaints from Banking partners,
with the ability to:
-Resolve day-to-day servicing issues and reduce business and client impact with managerial direction
-Analyze situations and present sound recommendations and decisions to overcome any obstacles,
and escalating if required.
– Facilitate decision making processes by providing timely, meaningful and easily available data.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Post-Secondary Education or a Relevant working experience in Financial Services or related industry.
2) Excellent Communication/Customer Service Skills – verbal and written
3) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
1) Knowledge of business credit as it applies to the Corporate, Commercial and Small Business Bank’s policies & procedures, products & services, and security & collateral documentation
2) Implementation experience in the setup and execution of accounts, products & services, and loan/funding.
Soft Skills Required:
2) Detail Oriented
3) Critical Thinking Skills
4) Prioritization Sills
5) Time Management Skills
Degrees: mentioned above