Job Title: Lean Six Sigma Leader
Duration: 6 months
The Lean Six Sigma Leader will be primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Director in the optimization and automation of various business processes. Using the various Six Sigma tools, the candidate will be able to identify areas for improvement and recommend an optimal process according to industry best practices. In addition, he or she will act as a coach for the continuous improvement team.
- Act as a strategic leader in the optimization of business processes such as procurement and related controls.
- Organize, plan and lead work sessions to assess current processes.
- Propose improvements to current processes in collaboration with the various teams.
- Document the different processes and propose a follow-up structure.
- Propose a governance structure for the improvement project that defines the roles and responsibilities of each team member.
- Act as a coach for the different team members on the applicability of Lean Six Sigma tools for different situations.
- Ensure an effective communication plan for the different process changes.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or related discipline
- Certified Lean Six Sigma green belt, black belt – an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 ERP
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Teams – an asset
- 10+ years experience in process improvement and Six Sigma tools application
- Have taken leadership of full process improvements affecting either the supply chain or accounts payable (procure-to-pay)
- Lean Six Sigma green belt certification or higher
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret business needs and find creative, integrated solutions
- Demonstrate coaching skills to build a process improvement team
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills, including a demonstrated ability to get team members to move in the same direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment, including group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution.