Lead Business Solution Architect
– Responsible for End to End architectural Solution design, issues and solutions considerations; apply industry best practices to create scalable and secure solutions that have superior technical performance.
– Work with the Business, IT Teams and others in order to Build an End to End solution that supports the Business needs and align the Enterprise view.
– Troubleshoot miss-specified component architectures and rapidly correct them.
– Craft software/platform/infrastructure architecture plans to support business outcomes. Candidates should have project experience with new and emerging technologies such as big data and could platforms, coupled with a development background.
– Understand business strategy
– Link actions to longer-term goals and strategy.
– Understand complex enterprise solutions and architecture
– Communicate effectively with all team members in order to deliver high quality solutions and to articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes.
– 5+ years experience as IT Solution Architect.
– 5+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications.
– Ability to interpret customer business and technical needs.
– Good understanding and Experience with the different integrations Patterns.
– Good understanding and Experience of the databases ( SQL, non SQL)
– Strong ability to produce operable architectures that meet both the needs of the business reality line and the orientations of the enterprise Architecture view.
– Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in integration details, share skills and methods
– Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, in a cross-functional scrum/agile environment, both written and oral
– Continuous learner of technical items and processes
– Ability to solve problems and promote effective communication
– Anility to experiment with emerging technologies and understand the impacts on the future phases.
– Strong analytical skills, copes with complex situations through deliberate analysis and planning, strong problem solving skills.
– Experience in Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Iterative project delivery.
– Certification in TmForum Frameworx or TOGAF
– Experience in the Telecommunication.
– Experience and good Knowledge for the following items:
– Object-oriented and Scripting programming languages.
– Messaging queues.
– Rest and SOAP API
– Data modeling standards.
– Understanding of the network.