Title: – Security Analyst – Junior32128-1
Start/End Dates: 11/25/2019 – 5/24/2020
Work Location: TORONTO
WHAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW WILL THIS BE? IN PERSON
Duration: 30 mins
• SAP S/4 HANA Access Management and Security
• An ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment, and quickly pivot between projects, is essential. It must be understood by all candidates that this is not a role where you will settle into a routine. Every day brings new challenges, and priorities can and will change quickly. The selected candidate must welcome such an environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Operational execution – 80% (operations) o Operationalizes, executes and manages business processes to support the approval, provisioning and deprovisioning of access to SAP S4 HANA o Manages and executes the collection and compilation of internal and external data and information assets and analyze information relevant to the objectives of Finance Data Governance o Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps, or conflicts derived from information gathered.
o Identifies data and information security related risks, escalating to the Manager, Finance Data Governance o Build, sustain and leverage relationships with upstream and downstream stakeholders and identify process and information security opportunities o Authors and maintains requirements documentation with respect to security roles, assignment of security roles to users, and the assignment of data and functional assets to security roles in SAP S/4 HANA
Process Improvement – 20% (analysis and design) o Participates in the development and design of new processes, roles and accountabilities, or changes to same o Identifies inconsistences and gaps in business processes and works with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex processes o Tracks and resolves any assigned issues and reports back to immediate manager o Acts as a liaison between business and technical areas
• Excellent consultative skills including the ability to solicit requirements; anticipate, analyze and advise on issues and problems; and generate solutions and recommendations.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, executive relationship management skills, and team leadership skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and persuasively across all employee levels, LOBs and geographic areas.
• Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions. Strong presentation and communication skills experience presenting to internal customers. Strong written communication skills. Experience communicating with cross functional employees within an organization • Ability to generate relevant recommendations that clearly contribute to business success • Excellent organizational and analytical skills including systems thinking, problem solving and decision-making • Ability to think and communicate conceptually and strategically.
• Exhibits proficient knowledge of business standards and operational processes.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of relevant work experience, including at least one recent data-related role in a financial institution, or an information-security-related role in any institution.
• Data and information security principles and practices • Strong technical knowledge and experience with data and information security in database applications (experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a very nice to have) • Data analysis and data management, including advanced knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data collections and analysis techniques and statistics • Business Analysis principles and practices
• Great attention to detail
• Is comfortable communicating with new people on a regular basis • Good command of English (both oral and written) and customer services skills • Basic understanding of databases
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• SAP Security
• CISSP or CISM
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: University Degree