Junior Operations Analyst
Location Address: WFH (once on site – Toronto)
Contract Duration: 1 year, possibility of extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5, Mon-Fri
Reason: Provide incremental support to manage administrative requirements for the Side Gigs initiative.
Story Behind the Need
Workforce Solutions – Work on a stand up a platform that will match employees with internal development opportunities.
Role: Contribute to the overall success of the Internal Talent Market Opportunity Workplace (‘Side Gigs’) initiative by ensuring specific goals, plans and initiatives are executed/delivered in a planned and timely manner. The Internal Talent Market Opportunity Workplace involves a tool and process to facilitate internal, short term, hands on development opportunities for our employees, as well as establishing foundational skills capabilities in our data landscape for other tools to broadly leverage. Conducts all activities in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within of the big 5 Canadian banks within the HR Division on a high priority initiative with high visibility from the CHRO.
Typical Day in Role:
• Posting new gigs on the internal platform, checking with users if roles have been filled so you can take down applications, updates to our SAP JAM site, coordinate and execute on satisfaction surveys
• Manage queue of gig submissions
• Post new gigs weekly and remove filled gigs, ongoing check in with users to see if roles have been filled
• Track and update gig data and producing reports
• Update the JAM site
• Coordinate and execute on satisfaction surveys
• Update FAQs, guides and forms based on ongoing feedback
• Primary accountabilities will be to help manage the administration related to our side gigs project.
• Work with different teams, including HR Specialized Services, HR Technology Team and Workforce Solutions Team
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years’ of experience as a junior analyst/operations type of role
• Strong experience with computer applications, including Microsoft Suite tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proven experience demonstrating strong analytical and critical thinking skills including the ability to draw results and implications from data
• Proven experience demonstrating strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Proven experience demonstrating strong organizational skills?and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work
• Proven ability to use spreadsheet functions and summarize data analysis in a variety of formats to include presentations and written reports
• Knowledge of SAP Success Factors and how to update screens
• Experience using Visio
• Enterprise Application experience a plus
• FI experience
Soft Skills Required:
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, creativity, strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one time.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills including the ability to draw results and implications from data
Post secondary education in business field or equivalent required
Candidate Review & Selection
1-2 rounds with HM and team member – 45 minute video interviews
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP