Priority tasks include, but are not
– Building new website services as requested;
– Using APIs to save submitted data;
– Using frameworks to build solutions as required;
– Developing new black boxes to expand the functionality of the API framework;
– Participating in the implementation and integration with Mulesoft Enterprise Integration Platform; and
– Participating in the development of a new site using multiple levels of authentication to deliver permissible digital services.
The Junior Developer should be an enthusiastic, innovative thinking, technical resource who will work closely with the Systems Analyst and Supervisor of Digital Content and plays a role in defining solutions and solving technical issues.
The Junior Developer must demonstrate experience in:
– Writing code that was well designed, tested and put into a production environment;
– Developing or supporting web applications;
– Understanding of API design techniques; and
– Participating in the software development life cycle.
The Junior Developer must have experience with or an understanding of:
– HTML, XML, JSON;
– CSS, SASS;
– Relational databases such as MySQL; and
– Version control with Git.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Drupal Content Management System module development;
– Docker or other container software; and
– Development of black boxes.