Job Title: Software Developer- Junior
Duration: 1 year
A Financial Client is looking for a Junior Developer for Global Regulatory reporting. The candidate will be actively involved during the project(s) and is accountable for collaborating with various teams such as: Front Office, Regulatory Development Programs, Trade Floor Supervision, Market Risk, Global Middle Office, Back Office, and various consulting firms, to collect, clarify, and translate requirements into new reporting/application features and functionality.
• Understand problems and opportunities in the context of the business need and recommend solution(s) that enable the requestor to achieve their goals
• Take the lead to define and/or redefine needs and requirements and to develop solutions that work for project stakeholders
• Good knowledge programming language, Java,.NET
• Good understanding of Scripting languages, Java script, Shell Script
• Good understanding of Database, SQL, Oracle
• Obtains code reviews from Senior Application Developer.
• Self-directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
Must have experience in:
1) Java/.NET- expert knowledge
3) SQL /Oracle- Expert knowledge
• Good working knowledge of Java Language
• Good knowledge of Java Script
• Good working knowledge of SQL