Location Address: WFH until further notice – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1.5 years – potential for extension
Number of Positions: 3
Schedule Hours: 37.5 – 9- 5
Reason: Project work
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Enterprise Portfolio Management & Strategy Execution- Responsible for all financial activity at the bank
Project: Source to Settle- They will be supporting the Smart Stream decommission project and build business requirements for each of the ERP modules – they are moving to Peoplesoft.
Candidate Value Proposition: They will gain exposure to different systems and areas within the bank. They will be a part of launching a large complex project that covers end to end procurement activities.
Typical Day in Role:
• Perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gather requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Support one or more highly complex business processes
• Work on multiple projects as a project team member
• Write BRDs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 3- 4 years of previous BA experience
2. Previous banking experience
3. Familiarity with the end-to-end procurement process
4. Excellent Excel skills
1. Previous experience working with Peoplesoft
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communications skills
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• Proven ability to work autonomously.
• Proven organization skills and time management
Candidate Review & Selection
2 interviews –with Director and Project Manager – Video – 30 min each
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: First week of January