Junior Business Analyst x2
Location: WFH – Scarborough
Contract Duration: Until December 23
Number of Positions: 2
Schedule Hours: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (flexible)
Reason for request: Required to confirm current and future hardware asset requirements for each Branch nationally – 950+ Branches for the BTR3 Project.
Your Business Line: Branch & Retail Lending Solutions. We are responsible for all branch technology installations.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, implementation, modification, of branch hardware requirements.
• Reason: Additional workload
Candidate Value Proposition –
Opportunity to learn and grow. Being a core member of the branch technology team. Need someone who can fit into a team environment,
– Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
– Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to specification floor plans
– Work with branch partners to confirm floor plan set up to ensure assets on site
– Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
– Supports one or more complex coordination business processes
– Works on multiple project streams as a project team member
– Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to coordinate deployment services.
Qualifications of Must have Skills:
– 1-2 years of prior work experience where you are engaging in both business and stakeholder relations
– Previous experience in the deployment services area providing customer support and business to understand the client's needs.
– Bilingual French & English
– Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
– Project coordination skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
– Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
– A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
Hiring Manager is looking for an excellent communicator who will thrive in a dynamic work environment where coordination, team work, and a results oriented mindset in ensuring project timelines are met.
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
1st round with HM (30 minutes, video conference)
2nd round interview with HM & Business Analyst team (30 minutes, video conference)
– The team is looking for 2 Business Analyst. 1 BA needs to be bilingual in French & English