Junior Business Analyst x 2
We are hiring a Business Analyst on the Cash Equities Expansion Projects
• Aligns with Team Lead for deliverables and delivers consistently as promised and meets deadlines.
• Engages appropriate stakeholders early on when clarification/requirements needed.
• Responsible for planning, estimating, testing of initiatives of any size and any level of complexity to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the application. The resulting artifacts will be used to better understand, communicate, and provide specifications during the coding and Quality Assurance activities
• Participate in application improvement opportunities to improve the reliability and extensibility of the application and to improve the overall Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Liaises with third party vendors, when appropriate, to ensure that the integration of third party products and existing applications and systems is practical and feasible given the underlining technologies
• Participates in software development Process Action Teams and contributes to the continuous improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for the overall effectiveness of the development
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills is a core requirement for this job
• Document requirements
• Perform Data Analysis
• Security Master: Good understanding and working
• Performing testing prior to PROD release
• Data comparison
• Provide regression testing plan