Junior Analyst/ Procurement Specialist- COUPA
Typical Day in Role:
• Applies knowledge of procurement policy and follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to respond to inquiries related to Procurement Policy and Procedures, and other related policies.
• Provides frontline support for all user requests and issues related to Procurement Technology (Icertis, SmartBuy, etc.).
• Operates the Bank’s issue ticket management system to log, review and resolve Level 1 support issues related to Procurement Technology. Interacts with employees and suppliers for P2P platform onboarding, catalog set-up & maintenance, training and support for sourcing events, payment inquiry, and initial purchase order issuance following SOPs.
• Prepares, updates, follows Standard Operating Procedures documentation to ensure data quality and consistent delivery of service according to established Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
• Prepares, updates, follows the Problem Resolution Procedure (PRP) documentation to resolve common problems.
• Escalates issues to Sr. Analyst and/or Manager, suppliers, or other internal stakeholders.
• Supports the preparation of reports from the systems.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2+ years of experience within one or several of these: business help desk, operations, project management, business administration, business analysis, data analysis, business process improvement
2) 1+ years of demonstrated COUPA experience – not only using the system, but in a supporting capacity with it
3) 1-2 years’ proven data analysis/reporting experience
4) Intermediate Excel Skills – VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables 3)
1) Bilingual in Spanish an asset
2) Experience with Icertis system
3) Experience using Power BI
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to be able to resolve queries efficiently
• Prioritization and time management skills
College Diploma or University Degree in related field
COUPA certification is a plus