Junior Analyst – Clarity PPM
Location Address: WFH (once on site- Scarborough)
Contract Duration: 12 months – possibility of extension/conversion to FTE
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM Mon-Fri
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Project Portfolio Management Technology – The Project Portfolio Management Technology group manage and support the Clarity PPM tool functionality within the bank. This includes managing projects, risks and project financials.
Project: This resource will be working on ticketing and reporting supporting the PPM update projects.
Reason for request: Backfill
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be exposed to many aspects of the bank and work within specific domains in the technical field. They will be exposed to the Clarity PPM Resource tools used on all levels.
Typical Day in Role:
– Provide day to day support for users of the Clarity PPM tool
– To provide Clarity PPM support and reporting
– Supports business processes and application usability
– Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
– Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
– 75 / 25 split between reporting and supporting – sometimes support may be higher
– Dealing with users and higher-level stakeholders – need to be able to work with different users to solve problems
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1 year minimum experience supporting Clarity PPM with understanding of Project Management processes
2) 1-2 Years – Expert Excel Skills: Ability to create Pivot tables, Macros, run reports and V-Look Ups
1) Spanish Speaking
2) Previous FI experience
3) Experience with MS Visio
4) Workflow/Support Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
2) Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
3) Strong team player
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field preferred.
MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 1-2 Microsoft Teams Interview – 1 hour each
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: after Feb 24
– International experience is ok if communication skills clear and understandable
– The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality that can take initiative to work with multiple lines of business as they support the PPM rollout.