Job Title – , Jr Technical Client Support Analyst
Duration : 04/15/2019 to 02/28/2020
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
– Answer incoming calls regarding system errors or usage instruction
– Track and document information regarding calls using call ticketing Service Now
– Minimize downtime by rapidly diagnosing and resolving problems
– Strong ability to understanding help desk processes and procedures, help desk tools, and prioritization of tasks and assignments
– 3-5 years technical experience supporting IT end users in a large corporate IT environment
– Ability to learn and maintain a high level of knowledge of the internal computing environment.
– Demonstrated sense of urgency regarding solving end-user issues.
– Excellent telephone, listening and communication skills as well as excellent customer service skills
– Have experience working with call and issue tracking databases (ServiceNow, HP Service Manager)
– Fluent in English
This is a 1st level technical position. We choose Junior as we are providing good training of our scope of support tasks.
Team Size and Environment? (Open concept, loud, interactive, etc.)
The work environment is Call Center like environment. The role is interactive to the type of issues to deal on the calls as well as the type of clientele we are handling.
Is specific industry experience required?
We are looking for Help Desk technician experience with over the phone support.
Have you seen resumes from any other resources for this role?
For external employees, we have seen resume only from Fieldglass System.
Will you be interviewing or will someone else be interviewing from your team?
We are conducting phone interview for the potential candidate we select.
What is the target schedule for interviews?
To validate the language speaking/understanding level, especially for Bilingual applicants. Many clients we deserve are French speaking only and lots of them are from rural ares where local dialect can sometimes be challenging.
Is there a possibility for extension in this role or potential for permanent hire?
We cannot and will not make any guarantee of that even if there could be a possibility for extension/permanent transfer.
Is there flexibility with the work site?
Work site is not flexible.
Critical Skills or Must Haves?
Good understanding of Windows environment and customer service. Speaking language both French and English.
Nice to Have Skills: Network connectivity and principles