- Support the development of web products, a Human Capital Management system that provides Payroll, Human Resources (HR) etc.
- Perform enhancements and modifications on the applications
- Work within Product owners to understand the requirements for new features.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) members to communicate testing impacts and fix the defects reported
- Work on client reported defects, help triaging and finding out root cause and fix the defects with high quality
Education & Experience Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years in web development
- Experience with Web 2.0 development using frameworks like Angular, dojo, react, Jquery, etc,
- Web 2.0 Architecture
- HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications.
- Ability to work under deadlines with heavy workloads as well as flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to meet testing needs.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision. Strong sense of responsibilities and quality focus, fast learner and excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable in proactively communicating with others both within and outside of the immediate team to resolve issues and get questions answered.
- Ability to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner.