Java Developer x 3
Project: The role is required to support current and upcoming projects and SOL releases. Not filling this position will delay upcoming projects; we have projects requested from business as well as regulatory changes. It will also put existing deliverables and future SOL releases at risk if the current contract developer leaves, leaving the team with no developers.
• Work closely with Product Owner and other SMEs to interpret requirements and translate them to software solutions.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Build and test integration software solutions.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and performance.
• Participate in technical meetings with client's technical specialists.
• Provides production support for applications maintained
• Participate on bridge call to investigate issues and provide resolutions; communicate root cause investigation details to management and incident managers
• 5+ years web service development (JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and Swagger/OAS (Open API Specification)
• 2+ years of experience with Java 8
• Working experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Java Script
• Working experience in Database such as Sybase, MS SQL or AzureSQL
• Working experience in JSON/RESTful, XML, and SOAP services
• Batch processing development : Unix shell scripts
Nice to have
• Experience with scanning tool FortifyScan, BlackDuck
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps automation
• Experience with WebSphere Application Server Version 9
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required