Title: Java Developer- Junior- Job ID: 31594-1
Duration: 1 Year
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
FICC Technology is looking for a Java Developer for Commodities. The candidate will be actively involved during the project(s).
• Understand problems and opportunities in the context of the business need and recommend solution(s) that enable the requestor to achieve their goals
• Take the lead to define and/or redefine needs and requirements and to develop solutions that work for project stakeholders
• Develops and unit tested application programs as specified in Technical Designs.
• Good to have knowledge in Crystal Reports
• Good understanding of Java, C++ and Shell scripting
• Endur proprietory scripting knowledge in AVS and/or JVS is nice to have
• Experience on Eclipse and GIT/Bitbucket
• Good understanding of Database, SQL/Oracle
• Basic Capital Market knowledge, for trades, curves, confirms, invoices, static data, etc
• Should be able to write autosys jil scripts, understand job dependencies Develops and unit tests application programs as specified in Technical Designs.
• Obtains code reviews from Senior Application Developer.
• Ensures that all programming standards and policies are adhered to.
• Self-directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet deadlines. • Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
Must Have Skills:
1) Java and C++ – Good knowledge
2) Eclipse Bit Bucket – Good Knowledge
3) SQL and Oracle – Good knowledge
4) Ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and in written form
5) Test Strategy/Plan documentation, Test Cases documentation and Test Execution
6) Writing simple to complex SQL queries
7) Analyzing application log for issues
8) Networking Knowledge
9) Windows and Linux Server knowledge
Good to know
- Derivative Products – Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps.
- CapitalMarket products – OTC and Listed derivatives, Cash products such as debt and equity
- Business processes supporting trading – Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Risk
- OTC, FI regulations
Nice to have:
Experience in Endur AVS and JVS
Understanding of an energy trading and risk management (ETRM) Application such as Endur