One of our Insurance Clients in Toronto are looking for a Senior Java Developer with Guidewire experience.
Work you’ll do
- Work with client subject matter experts and business analysts to design, develop an approach for the configuration, estimate configuration effort, impact analysis, produce design documents
- Design, Develop, Test Configuration Solutions
- Configuring operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes, regions, etc
- Writing business rules and other business logic in GOSU
- Write SOAP & REST based Webservices in GOSU
- Configuring screen layouts, including creation of new screens, in XML files
- Resolving issues identified in testing
- Guidewire PolicyCenter / BillingCenter / ClaimCenter and Integrations knowledge
- At least 5-10 years proven development experience in Object Oriented Programming experience in Java
- Experience in REST/SOAP WebServices Integration
- Experience in SQL server, SSMS/SSIS/SSRS
- Drive to write unit/integration test cases using Junit/Gunit
- Hands-on experience in configuring the build scripts using Gradle/Ant/Maven, GIT/SVN
- Experience in Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/Hudson
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodology
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Experience with .Net, C#, Angular, IIS, WCF, Visual Studio is an asset
- Experience with Mulesoft is an asset.