Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Story Behind the Need:
Project Summary: Looking for a Java Developer
– Contributes to the overall success by ensuring initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
– The Developer will ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures and implement code deployment.
– They will need to work with other team members, support staff, stakeholders and at times may need to indirectly work with vendors, in determining requirements.
Qualification of Must have skills:
– 1. At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in file transfer protocols (i.e., FTP/S, SFTP, AS2, etc).
– 2. At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in computer networking and security.
– 3. At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in enterprise Java application development.
– 4. 1-2 years of prior work experience in DevOps tools (i.e., SVN, git, bitbucket).
– 5. Intermediate experience with Java, SQL, and Unix system.
Nice to have Skills:
– Previous commercial banking and/or business payment systems/processes experience.
• A recognized under-graduate degree in computer science or related science/engineering major is desired.