Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months
Your Business Line: The group’s mandate is to ensure that the Bank’s workloads in cloud environments comply with the Bank’s standards and industry recognized benchmarks.
Story Behind the Need:
Project Summary: The group is searching for an IT Security Engineer to focus on the design, build, and development of the Bank’s cloud workload protection solutions in this case in the vulnerability management area.
Participate in technology selection of security technologies with the goal to address bank security control objectives.
Lead design, development, and integration activities of selected cloud security posture management tool
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful contractor will be joining an exciting project that will be building out a new technology system that supports all of the banks cloud workloads and will greatly benefit from the learning and experience that will be invaluable for future endeavors.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Lead technology selection of security technologies with the goal to address bank security control objectives
• Collaborate with the Bank’s internal teams and build cloud workload protection capabilities
• Lead development and integration of cloud security posture management solution within the DevOps pipeline and improve existing solutions
• Support development of guidelines
Qualifications/Must Have skills:
1. At least 10 +years of experience as an IT Security Engineer
2. At least 6+ years of experience using Cloud Technologies and cloud security knowledge, Kubernetes and Kubernetes security
3. At least 5+ years of hands on work experience developing policies using solutions from one or more of the following vendors: Aquasec, Palo Alto Prisma, Sonrai
4. At least 10 years of experience within Network security and IAM experience
5. At least 10 +years of experience in solution design, development, build and operations
Nice to have:
1. FI or Banking experience
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required