IT Security Analyst x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of complete technology solution for projects supporting highly complex Physical and Cloud based platforms and applications with complex network integration needs across multiple environments.
• Define business/technical requirements, development specifications, system performance objectives and identifying system modifications.
• Working with system architects to transition solutions to steady state, by documenting support process, road maps, capacity planning and maintenance schedules.
• Maintain and encourage expert knowledge of industry-standard back-end technologies
o Security and encryption concepts, protocol, and best practice.
o Application infrastructure and architectures; testing and code management.
o DevOps, API Scripting, Linux, AIX, Windows, VM environment.
o Google and Azure Cloud concepts, Jenkins pipelines, GIT Tools, Kubernetes, Docker.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas in accordance with company’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 10+ years of technical working experience as an IT Security Analyst
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Enterprise Linux and Windows operating systems
3. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Common Network Protocols (TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP)
4. Experience with Enterprise SIEM Technologies
5. Experience/Knowledge of Cloud (GCP, Azure)
• CISSP or any Security Certification is an asset
• Data Discovery experience
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset