Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract
Business Group: Manage all the admin accounts across the bank.
Story Behind the Need:
Purpose of Job: The main function of a IT Security Analyst is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical IT Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
– Coordinate remediation of password reset required for about 700 service accounts across the Bank.
– Identify owners of some of the service accounts with no owner defined.
– Will work with the various application owners to reset password of the accounts and up it where required on applications.
– Management of privilege accounts in the banks PAM Solution
– Managing admin accounts that are used by Windows Services
Qualification of Must have Skills:
1. Understanding of access management with Windows OS.
2. At least 2 years of hands on experience with administration of any privilege access management tools
3. Advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve Windows Administration issues
Nice to have Skills:
1. Security Certifications – any type
2. Experience within the same role at another large FI Banking institution.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required