Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract
Business Group: Identifies security risk for new and existing technology initiatives.
Project Summary: This resource will be performing threat risk assessments to identify risk and provide advisory services in order to remediate those risks.
– Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
– Develop and interpret security policies and procedures.
– Participate in security compliance efforts.
– Work with Technology teams to identify information security risk and document them in a threat risk assessment.
– Present findings to technology partners and to internal information security management.
Qualifications of Must have Skills :
1. Must have Information Security Certification like CISSP or CISA, or CEH etc or SANs certifications.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with the following:
2. Must be able to identify information security risk (Risk assessment, risk advisory)
3. Understand technology documentation and interpret impact on risk or various types of projects
4. Effective communication skills to articulate risk information to various levels of management
5. Ability to document findings in written reports
Nice to have Skills:
1. Knowledge of financial service sector
2. Experience in large enterprise technology environments.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required