Job Posting Title: IT Recruiter
Location Address: Downtown Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: March 1 2021 – 1 year contract, possibility of extension
Number of Positions: 2 Schedule Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Global Talent Acquisition – Team – responsible for talent acquisition strategy and execution. Manage end to end talent acquisition process across the bank for all business lines.
Project: Increased volumes in our banking clients Digital, Engineering, Digital Product & Design departments. Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process for high profiles areas within Digital Banking (Engineering, Digital Product, and Design). Help to identify key digital and tech talent through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies while championing our banking clients Talent Acquisition process to ensure a seamless experience for both your clients and candidates.
Reason for request: Additional Growth
Candidate Value Proposition: Self-awareness and personal growth – exposure to up and coming new projects. Opportunity to work on challenging and technical roles. Possibility of extension.
Typical Day in Role:
– 80-90% spent on recruiting for technical roles – both front end and back end roles
– Regular desk of roles will be around 20 – 25 roles, within different stages of the process.
– Scheduling intake meetings with the managers, going through process of getting the role posted.
– Screening the candidates that come through – internally and externally
– Schedule recruiter interviews with candidate that seem like a good fit – submit to hiring manager
– A lot of time gets spent scheduling interview, hand-held type of situation at times.
– Kick of meetings to hiring team
– Communicating with other teams, finance, onboarding teams.
– Carry the candidate through the entire process.
– Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships, leveraging the broader bank’s relationships, systems, and knowledge.
– Lead an end-to-end recruitment process including communication with hiring managers, candidates, assessments, scheduling interviews, offer management and negotiation, and exception decisions from the business on salary and benefits.
– Work closely with your business lines on their hiring needs, and recruit for senior, complex and specialized technical and digital roles within Digital Banking while prioritizing in fast-pace environment with tight deadlines.
– Build and maintain diverse candidate pipelines through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies.
– You will network, outreach, and get involved in industry tech events to represent our banking client.
– Collaborate with others on the Talent team to help build and execute plans in the areas of recruitment branding, attraction strategies, sourcing and selection methodologies.
– Provide market intelligence to your business, functioning two steps ahead to stay proactive
– Champion and uphold our banking clients Talent Acquisition process for both your business lines and candidates to ensure an engaging and consistent experience.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5 years of progressive IT Technical Recruitment /Digital recruitment experience, preferably in Digital and in the areas of Engineering.
2) 5 years Understanding Recruitment Lifecycle – how process works from end to end
3) 5 Years – Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Data driven KPI’s
4) 5 Years – Experience in building diverse candidate pipelines for complex and Niche roles/skill sets.
5) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written, ability to be persuasive
1) Industry expert on the current market – understanding events, what type of groups to be part of.
2) Worked on collaborative teams
3) Expertise in technical and behavioral interviewing questions.
Soft Skills Required:
1) Strong sense of urgency in this competitive tech market
2) Attention to detail
Degrees: Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
Candidate Review & Selection:
• 2 Step Process: 1-2 Microsoft Teams Interview • Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP