IT Project Manager x 2
The Expertise You Have
• 6- 8 years of industry experience in Program/Project Management with high value budgets,
• Agile and Hybrid complex programs/projects, diverse teams at different locations.
• Experience with Jira, Confluence.
• Experience with Scrum and have played Scrum Master role for multiple projects.
• General Cybersecurity skills, Cybersecurity Protection fundamentals, Cloud Security, Container security, Policies, Risks, Governance, Remediation, Monitoring, Alerting.
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols
• Familiar with Automation and Orchestration.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
• Relevant certifications such as PMP, PSM, CSM are preferred.
The Skills You Bring
• Experience in initiating, planning and implementing multiple workstreams/projects simultaneously.
• Experience with security architecture and application development. You understand the value of deploying applications in a cloud environment and how to keep them secure.
• The ability to guide the teams in the development and design of security standard methodologies to all layers of the application stack.
• Communicate effectively with associates across the organization to positively influence partners and key technology decision makers.
• Diverse Azure skills, Azure Services, Networking, Security solutions, DevOps, DevSecOps, Containers, AKS, Cloud Architecture components (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
• Experience with Cloud platform integration with solutions and new tools.
• Experience with Infrastructure as code ( IaC) and familiarity with Ansible and Terraform.
• Experience establishing a strategy for and implementing cloud enterprise solutions in Azure.
The Value You Deliver
• Driving the tactical and strategic direction of enterprise architecture for the most critical and large complex systems across all facets and disciplines of the company
• Help in defining patterns and standards for cloud and security design and development.
• Ensuring our security practices meet compliance guidelines.
• Bringing the right people together to make authoritative decisions over technical issues, project policies, standards, and strategies.
• Providing leadership to Proof of Concepts (POCs) for assessment of technical and business benefit.
• Experience with Agile delivery.